The English Premier League (EPL) has millions of fans worldwide. It is among the most popular soccer leagues with talented players. Premier League bets can wager on any game on Betway. But, some of the EPL games are hard to predict. It is important to read match updates and team news to make correct predictions. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to be a successful Premier League gambler.
Premier League Winners
The football team with the highest number of points at the end of the season wins the English Premier League title. The second and third teams qualify for the Champions League while the fourth club competes in the Champions League qualifiers. The fifth premier league team qualifies for the UEFA Europa League. Any team that wins the League Cup and FA Cup qualify for the Europa League.
English Premier League Odds
Amateur gamblers should understand the Premier League odds to increase their chances of winning. Here are several odds you need to consider:
- Odds for single games: You can place a bet on Asian handicap, goal totals or match results of an individual game. The odds vary based on the current form of each team.
- League title odds: Bookmakers assign different odds to various Premier League clubs. The leading teams have fewer title odds compared to those at the bottom of the table. For example, in 2015, Leicester City had league title odds of 5001.00. They surprised many gamblers who place Betway English Premier League bets when Leicester City won the title.
- Top 4 odds: Most EPL clubs focus on finishing among the top four at the end of the season. The leading teams get a spot in the UEFA Champions League. Liverpool, Leicester City, Chelsea, and Manchester are the current top four teams in the league. They have fewer top 4 odds compared to low-ranked clubs such as Norwich City and Southampton.
- Points handicaps odds: Each team has point handicaps odds. The leading club has 0 points while the last team has 40 points. When the season ends, the Premier League adds the handicap points of each team to those they garnered throughout the season.
- Top goalscorer odds: Most betting firms allow punters to predict which Premier League player will score the most goals in the tournament. Soccer fans who understand the league can win huge payouts in this market.
EPL Live Streaming
BT Sport and Sky Sports have exclusive rights to air live Premier League games in Britain. EPL soccer fans in the UK can watch 168 games per season on Sky Sports. The UK laws prohibit bookies from providing visual live streaming to punters. You need to place a bet a day before the game to get quality audio live streaming.
England has several soccer leagues. EPL is a first-tier tournament that has top players from different countries. It comprises of 20 teams that face each other twice per season. The 2019/2020 Premier League season started on August 9, 2019 and it will end on May 17, 2020. Soccer fans can wager on any player or team on Betway. You can place different bets including futures, handicaps and full-time predictions.